The rules for admission
to College of the University "Turan"
were designed in accordance with the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 19, 2012 № 130 "On Approval of the Model Rules of admission to educational institutions implementing professional training programs of technical and vocational education."
1. General terms
1. These Standard rules of admission to the College of the University "Turan", realizing professional training programs of technical and professional education (hereinafter - Rules) establish the procedure for admission to study at the College of the University "Turan" in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 27, 2007 "On education" (hereinafter - the Law).
2. The College of the University "Turan" accepted citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreign citizens and persons without citizenship who have basic secondary (basic general), general secondary (general secondary), technical and vocational (primary and secondary vocational), post-secondary, higher ( higher professional) education.
3. For those who have technical and vocational, post-secondary, higher education is a form of entrance exams are set education organization.
2. The organization of the reception of documents and entrance examinations
1. For persons receiving applications for training, conducting entrance examination and enrollment of the students in the college created a selection committee, which begins its work no later than 1 June.
The composition of the selection committee includes the chairman, executive secretary of the selection committee members.
2. Information on the results of admission shall be communicated to the applicants for full-time education until August 30, in the evening and correspondence forms of training until September 30, admission committees by posting on bulletin boards or on the Internet resources of educational organizations.
3. Acceptance of applications for training individuals in educational institutions is carried out:
- On educational training programs of technical and vocational education, providing training of mid-level professionals, on a full-time form of training from June 20 to August 20 in evening and correspondence forms of training from 20 June to 20 September.
4. The application for admission to the training received making the original document on education, medical information form number 086 c flur picture(for the disabled groups I and II and disabled children conclusion of medical-social examination), 4 photographs in the size 3x4.
Identity documents supplied must meet in person, their parents or legal representatives.
Persons with disabilities first and second groups, and the disabled since childhood, provide the conclusion of medical-social expert commission on the absence of contraindications for training in the chosen specialty.
Foreigners and stateless persons present document defining their status, with a note of registration by place of residence:
1) a foreigner - a view of the alien's residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) stateless person - a certificate of a stateless person;
3) a refugee - a refugee certificate;
4) the asylum seeker - evidence of an asylum-seeker;
5) Return immigrants - Certificate Return immigrants
Statements from applicants registered in the register organization of education courses.
The person who provided the certificate of complex testing (graduates of previous years, participating in complex testing this year for admission to higher education) or a certificate of the results of ONT (graduates of the current year, participated in a overall national testing) are exempt from entrance exams and are admitted to the competition according to the conditions specified in paragraph 9 of this Regulation.
5. Entrance examinations for applicants for training on educational training programs of technical and vocational education, providing training of mid-level specialists and having:
1) general secondary education are conducted in three subjects (Kazakh language and Russian language, history of Kazakhstan and subject in profile of specialty);
2) basic secondary education - two subjects of basic secondary education curriculum volume (Kazakh or Russian language and the subject of the profile of specialty);
3) technical and vocational, post-secondary, higher education, without a corresponding profile of the specialty, are held in a profile subject specialty;
4) technical and vocational, post-secondary, higher education, corresponding to profile a specialty, carried out in the form of interview.
Entrance examinations are held in the Kazakh and Russian languages according to the incoming applications.
List of general subjects on the profile of technical and vocational education specialties is determined according to the appendix №1 to this Regulation.
The forms of entrance examinations for those with basic secondary, general secondary education, referred to in paragraph 6 shall be established by a selection committee in the form of complex testing.
6. For the persons arriving for training on educational training programs of technical and vocational education, providing training mid-level exams are held: on the internal form of training - from 1 August to 28 August, in the evening and correspondence forms of training - from 1 August to September 25;
In conducting the entrance examinations in the form of testing the number of test items (questions) in each subject 25; the correct answer to each test task is estimated by 1 point; testing in three subjects assigned 2 hours and 15 minutes, and in two subjects - 1 hour 30 minutes; codes of correct answers are posted immediately after the end of the test; Test results are announced on the day of the meeting;
7. In order to ensure compliance with the common requirements and resolve contentious issues in the evaluation of test tasks (questions), protecting the rights of applicants to college creates the appeal commission.
The Appeals Committee consists of a chairman, secretary, members of the Appeals Commission (annex number 3).
A person who does not agree with the test results for subjects can apply for an appeal.
The statement of appeal to the appeal commission is served until 13 am the next day after the announcement of the test results and considered the appeal commission with participation of the applicant in a single day.
The decision of the appeal commission adopted by a majority of votes of the total number of deputies of the commission. In case of equality of votes, the chairman of the commission has the right to vote. The commission is made out protocols to be signed by the chairman and all members of the commission.
8. Retaking the test in the subjects are not allowed.
3. Transfer of the students
Transfer of persons to study at the College of the University "Turan" is carried out on the applications on a competitive basis persons.
The competition is held: on the basis of points of certificates UNT; on the basis of points of certificates issued by the results of entrance examinations conducted in the form of complex testing for admission to higher education institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan; on the basis of points (votes) received the results of entrance examinations in the subjects in the form of a test conducted by the organization of education.
During the competition for enrollment is taken into account the amount of points from three subjects pursuant to paragraph 6 of this Regulation specified in the certificate of UNT or complex testing.
Not allowed to participate in the competition for enrollment of students in the face by typing:
1) at least 20 points out of the two subjects for having basic general education in the field of law, economics of less than 25 points;
2) at least 30 points out of three subjects for having secondary education in the field of law, economics of less than 35 points.
Competition conditions should guarantee that the rights to education and to ensure enrollment of citizens most capable and prepared for development of technical and vocational educational curricula.
The enrollment of the students in educational curricula of technical and vocational education, providing training of mid-level specialists is conducted:
1) to full-time education - from 25 August to 30 August;
2) for the evening and correspondence forms of training - from 15 September to 30 September.